At Medical Psychology Center, we administer numerous psychological, neuropsychological, and academic batteries. Testing instruments are selected based on the information collected during the initial interview. Although test batteries can vary widely in the instruments included, they fall into specific categories or combinations of batteries as follows:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (age 6 and up)*
- Learning Disorder (age 6 and up)*
- Intelligence and Gifted Evaluations (age 6 and up)*
- Dementia Screening
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Personality testing for treatment planning
- Pre-employment screening (Corporate rates available)
- Psychophysiological Stress Assessments using biofeedback
- Brainmapping (QEEG assessment) with neurologist and certified QEEG Analyst interpretation and treatment recommendations.
*If you are seeking evaluation for a specific agency, school, professional board examination, or national testing organization, we strongly recommend that you review their report requirements (i.e. specific examinations). Please bring this information to your initial visit. It will be helpful to know this information when you call to schedule an appointment and to ensure that we offer the required tests.